For the registration in COMCAPLA 2018,please follow the next indications:
- Register according to the following participation modality:
- Make the corresponding payment
Make the deposit in Mexican pesos, according to the exchange rate of the sale price of the dollar on the day of the deposit, and attach the receipt of the deposit and the sheet on which the exchange rate for that day appears, to the email you send us.
- Send the scanned payment receipt with your full name to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the above is done, you will be notified; through the email provided, that you have completed your registration.
|Participants||Before September 15th||After September 15th||Include|
|Speakers||350 USD||450 USD||All inclusive|
|*Students under 30 years||250 USD||300 USD||All inclusive|
|Professionals||400 USD||450 USD||All inclusive|
|Companions / Assistant||150 USD||200 USD||Cocktail, Lunch and Dinner|
The registration to the event includes:
- Congress materials.
- Proceedings of the congress on a disk.
- Lunch, during the three days of the congress.
- Welcome toast.
- Closing dinner of the congress.
- Coffee Break
*Students under 30 years old
Payments abroad via Pay Pal: any of the following forms:
- Request delivery of receipt to: email@example.com and the payment link will be sent to your email.
- Open a Pay Pal account and send the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments in Mexico:
- Banco BBVA Bancomer
Deposit to account number0196632254
On behalf of: Colegio Multidisciplinario de Ciencias Aplicadas
CLABE: 012 180 001966322548
Swift code for transfers from abroad: BCMRMXMMPYM
SEND COPY OF PROOF OF PAYMENT TO
In SUBJECT please place the work’s reference number
Note: Would you be kind enough to tell us the payment method you use? Electronic funds transfer, debit card, cash, etcetera; in order to make your invoice according to the information you provide us.
You can make the deposit in Mexican pesos for the amount equivalent to the dollar amount of the registration, according to the exchange rate of the sale price of the dollar on the day of the deposit, and attach the receipt of the deposit and the t sheet on which the exchange rate for that day appears, to the email you send us.